News Quiz 4/2

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F
MGN
?????????????????????????????????????????

QUESTIONS:
1. Who posted “The Church of the Holy Alphabet has yet to claim Dec. 25. Will that be next?” after the annual Transgender Day of Visibility fell on Easter Sunday?
A. Gov. Spencer Cox
B. Sen. Mike Lee
C. Donald Trump
D. Joe Biden

2. Where were human skeletal remains found on March 30?
A. Willard Bay
B. Zion National Park
C. Bear Lake
D. Bonneville Salt Flats

3. Justin Zanik, Utah Jazz general manager, will be receiving a kidney transplant from a living donor. What are his plans for after the surgery?
A. Retire from Utah Jazz
B. Manage the New York Knicks
C. Continue to manage the Utah Jazz after recovery
D. Run for President of the U.S.

4. On April 1, Utah health officials warned about a potential outbreak of what?
A. Chicken Pox
B. Measles
C. Saturday Night Fever
D. Scarlet Fever

ANSWERS:
1. The answer is B, Sen. Mike Lee. According to KSL several republicans posted in opposition to Transgender Day of Visibility. Lee also reposted an image of Biden’s positive proclamation with the caption “Squatting rights … on Christianity’s most sacred day.”

2. The answer is A, Willard Bay. According to KSL the Box Elder County Sheriff’s Office was notified of human bones on the northwest side of Willard Bay. The Utah State Medical Examiner’s have the remains and are investigating the identity.

3. The answer C, Continue to manage the Utah Jazz after recovery. According to Deseret News Justin Zanik, the general manager of the Utah Jazz, will recover from his kidney transplant in just a few weeks. “Zanik has no intention of stepping away from his role as general manager for the Utah Jazz for longer than necessary,” the Deseret News reported.

4. The answer B, Measles. According to KSL Utah health officials encouraged Utahns to get immunized against Measles after cases have been reported in 17 other states.