Introducing WSU’s Photographic Society

Weber State Photographic Society
A blurred portrait of someone holding a paper with a face cut out of it in front of their face.

Photography is an enthralling art form that allows us to unleash our creativity and connect with the world in unique ways.

That’s why we were thrilled to introduce the Photographic Society to Weber State, as a welcoming space for photography enthusiasts of all experience levels.

The Photo Society is here to nurture the passions of anyone, from the seasoned pro to those just starting to explore the world of photography.

Everyone is encouraged to join us at our bi-monthly meetings, which rotate times and locations, allowing for a variety of conditions.

Some of the recent ventures of the club include our long-exposure light painting at Beus Pond and 25th Street photo walk, but since we haven’t been around for long, there’s a ton left to discover!

As a newly-established presence on campus, we’re excited to grow our community of like-minded individuals, and see where the photographic journey may lead.

Moreover, the Photo Society is thrilled to announce that we’ll be publishing a photographic magazine this spring, featuring captivating images captured by our talented members.

To stay updated or get involved, follow us on Instagram @weberphotoclub. We can’t wait to see you at one of our upcoming events!