Good, clean fun: Fresh faces at the Foam Bash

Students socializing with each other as they have fun in the foam pit at the Foam Bash.

Weber State University once again closed out the first week welcoming students with its annual Foam Bash, hosted by the Weber State University Student Association.

The classic tradition began fifteen years ago and is very much a student favorite. The Foam Bash is the welcome students need to start the semester off in the best way possible, with an opportunity to meet other students and to have some fun before the semester goes into full force.

The Foam Bash gave students a night full of dancing to loud, upbeat music provided by a live DJ, delicious food and drinks and a chance at some fun and memorable souvenirs from caricature portraits to airbrush tattoos.

Hundreds of students showed up to the bash and participated in various activities at the event, such as jumping in a pool of foam and to run head-first down the foam slip-and-slide.

The foam pit was packed as people gathered in the pit underneath neon strobe lights, covered in bubbles and splashing around while dancing to the music and socializing with other students at the event.

The entirety of the event combined music, foam and nonstop fun in a unique way for students to be able to let loose and connect with each other and create new memories as the school year kicks off for Weber State students.

For those students participating in the Weber State Traditions Keeper, the Foam Bash is also one of the important traditions listed for students to complete in order to be awarded for completing the listed tasks and keeping WSU traditions alive.

Regardless of whether students came for the fun and socializing, or to keep the Weber State traditions, it is safe to say the Foam Bash is still a student favorite and a great beginning for the events still in store throughout the semester for students to enjoy.