Larry Robinson, nontraditional students

Larry Robinson
Larry Robinson

Hello Nontraditional Students,

My name is Larry Robinson and I will be running for NonTraditional Student Senator. I will be working to try to bring forth change in the issues that affect NonTraditional students such as parking, extended hours for Childcare, and make sure that each student here at Weber is able to utilize every resource that is offered to them whether it beat the Nontraditional Center or any other department here at Weber State University.

I am what you would call a typical NonTraditional Student, I am married to my Lovely wife of 11 years Aisha and we have 5 beautiful Children ages 17, 16, 6, 2, and 9 months. I am a very hard worker and I am very passionate about everything I set my  mind to. I am currently working towards a Major in Nursing with minors in Psychology  and I also have a love for Politics so I have been looking into that also. I am just like all of you, I am on a pathway to success and together we can make it. I also am active with  other clubs and organizations around campus so that if I can’t help you with something, I know the person who can. I really appreciate the fact of not only running for office but also being a Weber State Wildcat. So when you decide, keep me in mind.